Passports and Visas
Crossing U.S. Borders
We are experts in acquiring U.S. Passports for citizens of the United States. GetATrip.com will help get you
your Passport as fast and efficiently as possible and at the right price. If you need a US Passport you have come to the right place! Get a passport today and/or an Expedited Travel Visa.
New U.S. and International Passport Rules - Provided by Homeland Security
ALERT -EVERYONE NEEDS A PASSPORT NOW !!!
Online U.S. Passports Tourist Visa Vital Records Research
· All U.S. citizens including children must present a passport or other approved travel document when entering
the United States by air. U.S. citizens can present a passport, NEXUS card at airports with NEXUS kiosks, U.S.
Military ID with travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document when on official business.
Beginning June 1, 2009
U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry are required to have documents that comply with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), most commonly a U.S. passport [a passport card, a trusted traveler card such as NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST, or an enhanced driver's license.
If you are in a hurry to get a passport, try Same Day Passport. Click the link here, should you need a fast turnaround for securing various Vital Records and other important documents
Lawful Permanent Residents
Citizens from Other Countries
Canadian Citizens - Beginning June 1, 2009
· Canadian citizens will need to present a single document that complies with the Western Hemisphere
Travel Initiative (WHTI).
Bermudian Citizens - Beginning June 1, 2009
· Bermudian citizens will need to present a single document that complies with the Western Hemisphere
· Travel Initiative (WHTI).
· Bermudian citizens are subject to US-VISIT procedures.
Mexican Citizens - Mexican citizens including children must present a passport with a nonimmigrant visa
or a laser visa border crossing card.
· Document requirements for most Mexican citizens, including children entering the United States, do not change
travelers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program need to present an e-Passport if
their passport was issued on or after October 26, 2006.
· US-VISIT. Entry and exit process for visitors requiring a visa, using biometrics such as digital finger
scans and digital photographs, to ensure the person crossing our border is the same person who
received the visa.
· ESTA Internet-based Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) to screen Visa Waiver Program
(VWP) applicants prior to traveling to the United States.
· E-Passports. The United States requires that travelers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver
Program have an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after October 26, 2006.
· Travel For Non-U.S. Citizens (CBP) Information for visitors to the United States that are visiting for the
purpose of working, studying, business travel or immigration.
Trusted Traveler Programs
U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Trusted Traveler Programs provide expedited travel for pre-approved,
low risk travelers through dedicated lanes. NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST cards can be used by U.S. and Canadian citizens to enter the United States now and after June 1, 2009.
· NEXUS provides expedited travel via land, air or sea to approved members between the U.S. and Canada
· SENTRI provides expedited travel to approved members between the U.S. and Mexico border.
· FAST provides expedited travel to approved commercial truck drivers between the U.S and Canada and U.S.
and Mexico borders.
· Global Entry provides expedited screening and processing for pre-screened International travelers entering
the United States.
So now is the time to GET YOUR NEW PASSPORT and BEAT THE RUSH !!!